Sunday, August 30, 2015

Medical Entry Test Result Announced 2015






The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC is governing body to affiliate the all Medical colleges and Institutes (Universities) in Pakistan and all those medical colleges and Universities follow the criteria that is decided by the PMDC First of all PMDC visit the Medical universities and Colleges and then affiliate those institutions whose meet the PMDC Criteria. PMDC major requirement is the MCAT Entrance test for the Medical admission so all universities of Pakistan those offering the Medical MBBS, BDS, DPT and D.Pham programs they requires the Medical College Admission Test MCAT for the Admission so you can get online MCAT Test Preparations here universities and college of Medical Subject and Topic Wise.

For result click the  HERE

highest score 2015 is 1070 

1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is one of the toughest exams. I have seen my sister study for it and she was busy all the time. I have picked up law for myself and soon will start with the Best LSAT Courses. I like fighting and keeping a discussion go on. This could be a positive point for me towards becoming a successful lawyer.

    ReplyDelete